Lucan Library are delighted to announce their new Quick Browse Service. Patrons can enter the library to browse, return, and self-issue books and other library materials.
For the wellbeing of all patrons and staff, please note the following:
- Visitor numbers will be limited. A safe queuing system will operate outside the library.
- Face coverings must be worn.
- Browsing time will be limited to 15 minutes.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Study spaces remain closed.
- Printing services will be available and patrons can send their printing via the Print, Copy & Go App.
- Computers will not be available at this time.
- Sanitisation stations must be used and will be available at the entrances to our libraries, at self-service kiosks and printing stations.
- Social distancing and respiratory etiquette must be observed at all times.
- Newspapers and magazines are not available in library branches, but online services can be accessed on our website via https://www.sdcc.ie/en/services/sport-and-recreation/libraries/explore-collections/
- If you or anyone at home has symptoms of Covid-19, please do not visit the library or return books at this time.
- If you are cocooning and do not wish to visit the library, the Mobile Library Service is offering a home delivery service. Please call 01-4597834 or email email@example.com for further information.